Who is the Chair and CEO of the merged fund?
The Chair of the Board of the merged fund is Don Luke, previously Chair of QSuper, and the Chief Executive Officer is Bernard Reilly, previously CEO of Sunsuper. Both have extensive experience as leaders of fund management and superannuation organisations.
Who is on the Board of the merged fund?
You can read the full biographies of Australian Retirement Trust's Board of Directors here.
When did the new Board come into effect?
Australian Retirement Trust's Board legally came into effect on 28 of February 2022.
Who has been appointed to Australian Retirement Trust's Executive Team?
The appointed executives have the right mix of expertise and experience to deliver outstanding services, greater efficiencies and lower costs for Australian Retirement Trust’s two million members and their $200 billion in retirement savings.
The Executive Team members appointed are:
- Chief Executive Officer – Bernard Reilly
- Chief Financial Officer – Anthony Rose
- Chief Growth Officer – Dave Woodall
- Chief Investment Officer – Ian Patrick
- Chief Member Officer – Karin Muller
- Chief People Officer – Helen Jackson
- Chief of QInsure – Phil Fraser
- Chief Risk Officer – Anne Browne
- Chief Strategy Officer – Teifi Whatley
- Chief Technology Officer – Rod Greenaway
- General Counsel – Deanne Wilden
Three additional executives have been appointed to roles that will form part of Australian Retirement Trust’s broader leadership group:
- Deputy Chief Investment Officer – Charles Woodhouse
- Chief of Staff – Lachlan East
- Executive General Manager, Brand and Marketing – Simonne Burnett
When did the new Executive Team come into effect?
Australian Retirement Trust’s Executive Team came into effect on 28 February 2022.