This option is designed for members who want to generate wealth over the long-term, and gradually transition to lower-risk investments as they approach age 65.
For members who don’t choose how to invest their super, we’ll automatically invest your super in the Lifecycle Investment Strategy for you.
This option is only available for Super Savings Accumulation accounts.
How it works
The diagram shows how we focus on generating wealth over the long-term in the Balanced Pool and transfer your balance gradually to the lower risk Retirement and Cash Pools as you near retirement.
Details of the investment pools
Strategic asset allocation in pools (%)
1. Investment objectives are set by Australian Retirement Trust for monitoring our ongoing investment performance. This objective may differ from the prescribed return target disclosed on our MySuper Product Dashboard which is calculated using a different methodology.
2. After investment fees and costs and investment taxes.
3. Before investment tax but after investment fees and costs.
4. Performance benchmark: Bloomberg AusBond Bank Bill Index.
5. Subject to the following: Maintaining a specific allocation requires regular rebalancing and the actual allocation will vary between rebalancing dates.
Estimated investment fees and costs
View the estimated investment fees and costs for each pool in the Lifecycle investment option.