You can use Employer Online to:
- enter contribution details for employees who are existing Australian Retirement Trust Super Savings account members,
- pay contributions by direct debit or BPAY®,
- run and print reports,
- check your online transaction history,
- create Australian Retirement Trust memberships for employees who choose to have their super paid to Australian Retirement Trust Super Savings account,
- update your employee records, and
- enter contribution details manually or upload contribution files directly from your payroll system. (Read the Australian Retirement Trust Employer Online Web Upload File Specifications for more information and contact us if you would like to use this service).
Get access to Employer Online
- New to Australian Retirement Trust? Join now and start paying your employees' super in minutes.
- Already an Australian Retirement Trust employer? Register for Employer Online access to pay your employees' super online.
- Log in to Employer Online. Pay employees, update details and check payment history and more.
You can find our Employer Online guides here.
If you’d like to know more about contribution methods, legislative changes to payment standards, or our SuperStream solution call our employer specialists on 13 11 84.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd
ABN 69 079 137 518