Login to Adviser Online
Not yet registered? To get started, Register as an adviser with Australian Retirement Trust.
Functions available in Adviser Online
Australian Retirement Trust’s Adviser Online is where you can enable a data feed as well as get access to functionality that makes it easier to manage clients who have an account in our Super Savings product offering.
- Client account information 24/7
- Up-to-date balances, investments, beneficiaries, insurance, payment and transaction summaries
- A range of transactions and forms that can be submitted on your client's behalf (including Advice fee requests)
- Priority processing of selected transactions
- Additional investment research reports (Lonsec and Morningstar)
- Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) & guides
- The latest Target Market Determinations (TMD)
- An easier way to report significant dealings and complaints
Adviser Online user guide
Read through our Adviser Online user guide, which includes details about how to best use 'Start transaction' and troubleshooting if you are experiencing issues.
Advice Fee Request FAQs
View our Advice Fee Request FAQs to get all your questions answered.
For help with Adviser Online, contact us on 13 11 84 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.