Member benefits and services
- A flexible product, suitable for any life stage.
- Innovative member services.
- Offers and discounts on holidays, experiences, everyday items and more. Check out our Rewards program.
- As a profit-for-members fund, we are committed to returning any profits we make back to our members, not shareholders, in the form of lower administration fees and improved services.
- We’ve consistently delivered strong long-term returns1.
Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. We’re one of Australia’s largest super funds and proud to take care of over $200 billion2 in retirement savings for more than two million members.
Governance and reporting
Australian Retirement Trust is committed to acting in members' best interests as a ‘profit for members’ superannuation fund. We recognise that strong governance is a key contributor to sustainable positive outcomes for our members.
1 Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The Australian Retirement Trust Super Savings Balanced option has adopted the pre-merger investment strategy of the Sunsuper Balanced option. Source: SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey - SR50 Balanced (60-76) Index, December 2021. The Super Savings Balanced option has identical investments to the Balanced Pool in the Lifecycle Investment Strategy. Members invested in the Lifecycle Investment Strategy are invested 100% in the Balanced Pool until age 55. .
2 As at February 2022