Main region

Claim a tax deduction

Claim a tax deduction

Use Member Online to submit your intent to claim a tax deduction on contributions or the ATO form to lodge a notice of intention to claim a tax deduction.

Your form is downloading

When done Upload it here

Need another document?

Just close this