Main region

Claim my super as I'm leaving Australia


Transferring Australian super to New Zealand

If you've moved to New Zealand permanently, use this form to transfer your super savings to a Kiwi Saver.

Temporary residents permanently leaving Australia

If you’ve entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa, you may be able to withdraw your super as a Departing Australia Superannuation Payment (DASP) once you’ve left Australia.

Your form is downloading

When done Upload it here

Need another document?

Just close this