Formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper, Australian Retirement Trust is one of Australia’s largest funds. We’re proud to take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings for more than two million members.
Why was the name ‘Australian Retirement Trust’ chosen?
The name Australian Retirement Trust is a straightforward statement about who we are, why we exist and what we do.
Australian – we're open to and inclusive of all Australians no matter where they live or what industry they work in.
Retirement – we’ll guide our members to and through retirement to help ensure they’re secure, confident and protected.
Trust – as a fund that works for members, not shareholders, our members can know that we’ll work in their best interests.
While our name may have changed, the important benefits and features we provide to you remain.
Here’s what you can expect as a member of Australian Retirement Trust
- A fund that works for you, not shareholders
- Strong long-term returns
- Tools to feel on top:
- Explore our new website at australianretirementtrust.com.au
- Log in to Australian Retirement Trust Member Online and take control of your super at australianretirementtrust.com.au/login
- Download or update the Australian Retirement Trust mobile app
- Use our contributions calculator to see if adding extra to your super could reduce your income tax this financial year.
- Learn all about superannuation and retirement with articles and videos from Australian Retirement Trust professionals.
- Access expert financial advice about your account for no extra cost.
Want to learn more about the merger?
Visit our Member FAQs page with answers to common member questions about: