Personal information collection
The purpose for which we collect your information is to provide superannuation benefits, administer your benefits, and provide related services, information, and offers to you. This includes processing your application, managing your participation in Australian Retirement Trust, providing you with information about your benefits and our available services, and ensuring you receive your entitlements. We will generally collect your personal information directly from you, your authorised representatives, your employer or other third parties, such as the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). If the information we request is not provided, we may be unable to properly administer your benefits and notify you about your entitlements.
I declare that:
- I apply to become a member of Australian Retirement Trust and I agree to be bound by the Trust Deed that governs the Fund.
- I apply to open an Accumulation Account.
- Where applicable, I acknowledge and have read my Duty to take reasonable care not to make a misrepresentation in the insurance section of this application.
- I acknowledge that all of my details entered into this form are correct.
- I have received, read and understood the accompanying Product Disclosure Statement for Accumulation Account (PDS) which summarises the significant information about the Super Savings Accumulation Account. I understand the other important information in the Accumulation Guide, Investment Guide and Insurance Guide and the fees and costs definitions on the website, which together forms part of the PDS and should be read in its entirety.
- I acknowledge that the PDS, other documents which form part of the PDS and this application form describe the interest I will have in Australian Retirement Trust if the Trustee accepts my application and is not a contract between myself and the trustee of Australian Retirement Trust.
- I understand all the above conditions I must meet to be eligible to receive insurance cover, as described in the Super Savings Insurance Guide. I acknowledge insurance cover is provided by an external insurance company.
- I understand that if I am eligible to receive insurance, premiums will be deducted from my account, and I have considered the effect this will have on my super balance in retirement.
- I understand that I am still able to cancel my insurance cover in the future.
- I consent to the collection and disclosure of information about me for the purposes shown above.