Choose one of our ready-made diversified investment options that contain a varying mix of asset classes and come with varying levels of risk.
Returns are net of investment fees and costs and where applicable investment taxes.
Choose from our single asset class options to build an investment strategy that suits your needs and risk appetite.
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Investment returns are net of investment fees and costs and taxes (where applicable). Returns cover the period up to the date of merger as Sunsuper and from date of merger up to 30 June 2022 as part of Australian Retirement Trust.
- Each investment option has a different performance objective, risk profile, asset allocation and investment style which may also change from time to time. Each of these features may be significant in respect of the investment return for any option. For full details of each option, refer to the Super Savings Investment guide. For details of the fees and costs that apply to each option, refer to the Super Savings guide.
- The Australian Retirement Trust Super Savings Balanced option has adopted the pre-merger investment strategy of the Sunsuper Balanced option. The industry median return for the SR50 Balanced (60-76) Index comprises the 50 largest investment options with a similar asset allocation to growth style assets between 60-76%. Source: SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey - SR50 Balanced (60-76) Index, June 2022. The Super Savings Balanced option has identical investments to the Balanced Pool in the Lifecycle Investment Strategy. Members invested in the Lifecycle Investment Strategy are invested 100% in the Balanced Pool until age 55. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Investment returns are net of investment fees and costs and taxes (where applicable). Super Savings products issued by Australian Retirement Trust Pty Ltd (ABN 88 010 720 840, AFSL No. 228975) as trustee for Australian Retirement Trust (ABN 60 905 115 063). Consider the Super Savings PDS and TMD before deciding.
- The information on this page is provided for general information purposes only and is not to be relied on for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product and is not a substitute for professional advice. Before making a decision, you should consider obtaining advice from an Australian financial services licensee.
- Supplement your income with regular payments from your super while you transition to retirement
- Continue making contributions to your super
- Ease into retirement
- Flexible income payments
- $30,000 minimum balance
- Reached preservation age (55 to 60 depending on date of birth)
- Maximum annual payment limit
- Must also have a Super Savings Accumulation account