Our diversified options are shown on the graph below. The graph shows the performance of an initial investment of $1,000 over a period of time (based on the movements in unit prices net of fees and taxes).
Remember, past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. It’s a good idea to consider returns over the long term, as markets can fluctuate in the short-term.
Click on the name of an option to remove it from the graph.
Keep track of your super
Here are a few tips to help you stay up to date with how your superannuation investments are performing.
- Read your annual statement
- Check your Accumulation account balance regularly with Member Online or Australian Retirement Trust app.
- Check that your investment choice is appropriate to your circumstances
- See what the markets are doing on Market Watch
Unit pricing error compensation
Australian Retirement Trust has put in place comprehensive controls in order to minimise the chance of unit pricing errors. Should the unlikely circumstance of an error occur and Australian Retirement Trust determines that compensation is payable to members that have been adversely affected, we aim to ensure existing Australian Retirement Trust members are in the same financial position as if the error did not occur. For exited members, only amounts $20 or greater will be compensated. Australian Retirement Trust’s policy is in line with industry standards and regulatory guidelines.
- The graphic illustration shown above is based on exit unit prices for the investment option selected and an initial investment of $1,000 invested at the applicable entry unit price. Unit prices are net of investment fees and costs and investment taxes.
- Past investment performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Returns may vary considerably over time.
- Each investment option has a different performance objective, risk profile, asset allocation and investment style which may also change from time to time. Each of these features may be significant in respect of the investment return for any option. For information on investment fees, the characteristics of each investment option and how unit prices are calculated, refer to the Super Savings Investment guide.
- This graphic illustration is provided for general information purposes only and is not to be relied on for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product and is not suitable for professional advice. Before making a decision, you should consider obtaining advice from an Australian financial services licensee.
- The information contained in this illustration is given in good faith. While all reasonable care has been taken in producing this information, Australian Retirement Trust does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of this information and will not be held responsible for any loss suffered as a result of relying on this information.