Main region

Make a contribution to my super


Direct debit request

You can add to your super on an ongoing or one-time basis from your take home pay using direct debit. Log into Member Online to make a new or change an existing direct debit contribution.

Spouse contribution

To make a contribution for your spouse.


You can make voluntary, after-tax contributions to your super using BPAY.

Contribution splitting advice

To split contributions between you and your partner.

Downsizer contributions

Complete the Downsizer contribution into super form available on the ATO website and provide the form to us. The form must be provided when making, or prior to making a contribution.

CGT and personal injury contributions

There are a number of specialist contribution types including personal injury contributions and making a contribution and applying for a Capital gains Tax (CGT) exemption.

Product Disclosure Statements/Guides

Super Savings Accumulation Guide

For more information about making contributions, read the Accumulation Guide.

Your form is downloading

When done Upload it here

Need another document?

Just close this