Our social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, YouTube etc) were created so that you can learn more about your superannuation. As a trusted source you can learn information about Australian Retirement Trust, our products, our initiatives, and our services.
We welcome your questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We don’t take our responsibilities to monitor posts lightly. We do expect that participants post commentary that is both relevant and respectful to these communities.
We do reserve the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who contravenes them repeatedly. Specifically, we cannot tolerate posts that are:
- Abusive, defamatory or offensive.
- Hateful or discriminatory.
- Sexually explicit.
- “Trolling” or serving to deliberately disrupt discussion.
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights.
- False or misleading information about the superannuation industry or Australian Retirement Trust.
- Spam, link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to another site) or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices.
- Commercial solicitations or promotion of a competitor.
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information.
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum.
- Promoting competing products, services, or brands.
- Personal promotion.
In order to protect your Privacy, please do not include any personal or sensitive information on our walls (for example, your member number, date of birth, home address, tax file number). If you would like to discuss a personal issue we recommend calling us on 13 11 84 during business hours or send us a direct message with your preferred contact details and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
It is important to note that posts on Australian Retirement Trust’s Social Channels do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Australian Retirement Trust, nor does Australian Retirement Trust confirm their accuracy.
In addition you also grant Australian Retirement Trust and its affiliates the right to utilise all posted content in any manner or media without any legal or monetary obligation to the author.
If you later change your mind and no longer want to subscribe to one or more of our social channels you can do so by unsubscribing using the platforms’ tools.